Agriculture Manager (Agronomist)
N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solution and our decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for a new member to join our USA team on a full-time basis, to help us lead the change in agriculture in this market.
- Coordinating daily contact between the head office agronomy team and growers and irrigators in the field.
- Physically visiting the fields in all our running systems, at least once a week.
- Collecting all relevant data regarding irrigation and fertilization scheduling programs, submitting relevant data to the data analyst, and generating a weekly report regarding plant and system health.
- Daily management of irrigators (both N-Drip irrigators and client irrigators), including generating clear instructions from irrigation and fertilization scheduling programs as action items – being in charge of irrigation fertilizer and chemical applicationat ground level.
- Overseeing different field experiments, making sure field tests are implemented according to the correct test criteria, and that the data collected is accurate, before submitting it to the data analyst.
- Providing professional support and knowledge to the sales & operations teams in the USA.
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in managing farms.
- Sc in agriculture or any other training in agriculture.
- Experience with analytics & CRM systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player, with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Work autonomously.
- Have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Be detail-oriented and good at problem-solving.
- Be highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- This position involves travel in and outside of Arizona.
- Availability may be required at unusual hours, as part of supporting global operations.
- Full time in the office (Phoenix), with weekly travel to fields.