Commercial Manager Northern Italy
N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solutions and decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
Already established in the the USA, Mexico, this, Australia, , and Africa, the company continues to expand and is now rolling out its products in Italy, with a view to leading the change in agriculture in this market too.
We are looking for a full-time commercial manager to manage all our commercial and technical activities in Italy.
- Leading the company’s commercial efforts in Italy.
- Representing N-Drip in this market.
- Establishing relationships and working in full collaboration with N-Drip’s local partner to develop the local market.
- Building strong relationships with local farmers (in conjunction with the local partner).
- Field data collection and logistics preparation for installations.
- Leading the project installations team in carrying out project installations.
- Monitoring system operations.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agricultural engineering, or a related field (master’s degree – a plus).
- Proven experience as a project manager in the global agricultural industry.
- Proficiency in the use of project management software and tools.
- Previous experience with precise irrigation solutions.
- Minimum 7-year track record in the agriculture sector.
- Technical background in the implementation of irrigation systems.
- Agronomical background.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of agricultural processes, technologies, and sustainability practices.
- Excellent project management skills, including budget management, risk assessment, and quality control.
- Strong leadership and team management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivation and be a self-starter.
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) – a must.
- Fluent Italian – preferred.
- This role entails business travel between Italy and Israel.
- The commercial manager will report to the VP of global sales.
- Availability will be required at unusual hours, as part of supporting global operations.
- This is a full-time, hybrid (office/work from home) position.
Join us at N-Drip email@example.com