Content and Social Media Specialist
N-Drip is a global company on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our solutions enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for a Content and Social Media Specialist to join our HQ team and help us lead the change in agriculture.
• Developing and executing content marketing strategies in line with business goals and objectives.
• Updating and maintaining the company website to ensure content is accurate and up to date.
• Managing and maintaining the company’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook) to drive engagement and promote brand awareness.
• Creating compelling and visually-appealing content for social media and online campaigns.
• Developing engaging and informative content for landing pages.
• Initiating, writing, and producing content for presentations, newsletters, blog posts, case studies.
• Developing and producing content for training sessions.
Skills & qualifications
• Native American English speaker – a must.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Creative mindset with a keen eye for design, imagery, and storytelling.
• Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and consistency in all content produced.
• Strong knowledge of micro-copy, SEO, and UI/UX best practices.
• Hands-on experience in tools for social media management, email marketing, and content creation tools (such as Canva, video editing).
• Previous experience working in a global company, especially in the US – an advantage.
• Previous experience with the agriculture industry – an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
• A team player, with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Proactive in seeking ideas for content to be shared (internally and externally).
• Constantly connected to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook).
• Passionate and up to date about new marketing platforms and tools.
• Willing to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Driven by a passion for changing the world for the better.
• Availability will be required at unusual hours, as part of supporting global operations.
• This is a full-time, hybrid (office/work from home) position.