N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solutions and our decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for a new member to join our R&D team, which is based in Kfar Saba, to help us lead the change in agriculture.
The ideal candidate will have mathematical and statistical expertise to find patterns in diverse data and build products to enhance business insights. They must have strong experience using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and running simulations.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include all information relevant to developing analytical systems.
- Processing, cleaning, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
- Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms.
- Collaborating with software, production, and operations teams.
- Setting up data infrastructure.
- Creating data visualizations.
- Participating in ongoing R&D activities, including lab and field experiments.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
- Experience building and implementing models, using and creating algorithms, and running simulations.
- Knowledge of a variety of data tools, including R, Python and SQL.
- Advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modeling, and building products that enhance business insights.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- B.Sc. in mathematics, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering or related fields.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach.
- The ability to work autonomously, with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent English.
- This role entails travel abroad and within Israel.
- Candidates must be available at unusual hours, to support N-Drip’s global operations.
- This is a full-time hybrid role.