Fleet and Safety Manager
N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solutions and our decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
As we continue to expand, we are looking to recruit a Fleet and Safety Manager to join our USA -based N-Drip team and help us lead the change in agriculture. This representative will be driving safety efforts for the N-Drip team to create a company culture that focuses on operating in coordination with safety best practices.
Yuma, AZ, travel 50% of the time
Main responsibilities for Safety
- Developing and executing safety plans within the company according to legal guidelines.
- Evaluating practices and procedures, then provide recommendations.
- Ensure the maintenance of a well-stocked first aid and emergency center in case of an emergency.
- Be the Safety point of contact for all safety related incidents.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety related matters and accident prevention.
- Investigate accidents and incidents and partner with Human Resources on workers compensation claims.
Main responsibilities for Fleet Management
- Inspect and ensure that all machines are in good working order to avoid hazards.
- Manage the records and maintenance for the company fleet.
- Ensure proper use of company vehicles.
- Create and execute policy and procedures changes for vehicles and other machinery.
Skills and qualifications
- 3-5 years Health and Safety experience in Agriculture, construction, heavy equipment.
- OSHA 100 Certified.
- Strong knowledge of environmental and health and safety basic regulatory and legal framework.
- Experienced in data analysis and risk assessment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Current driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Previous experience managing a fleet or equipment preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
The successful candidate will be:
- A service champion – excellent service is one of the cornerstones of the company, to be able to understand the customer and provide the best service.
- Effectively and efficiently handle pressure and keep working schedules.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead a team of people effectively and act equally as a team member.
- Ability to foresee the possibility of a risk occurring and nipping it in the bud.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive
- Handy and creative
- Self-sufficient, with a can-do attitude
This role is a full time position
Traveling in and out of the USA
Join us at N-Drip email@example.com