Head of Agronomy Services
N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solution and our decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for a new member to join our Israel-based team on a full-time basis, to help us lead the change in agriculture.
- Managing the agronomy services department, directly leading the company’s global agronomy teams and coordinating between all representatives in the different territories.
- Mastering the N-Drip Connect™ platform and giving clients a top-level service based on software analysis and recommendations.
- Leading strategic projects with partners and clients, providing professional agronomy inputs.
- Managing all agronomy service flows, from onboarding sessions with the clients to end-of-season summaries.
- Supporting sales efforts, including joining sales meetings and participating in conferences.
- Providing professional support and knowledge to the sales & operations teams in the different territories.
- Monitoring fields, and ensuring all information provided to the clients is accurate and valuable.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, soil & water sciences, crop science, or a related field – a requirement.
- Master’s degree – preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in farming.
- 3+ years of experience in managing people.
- 3+ years of experience working in a global environment.
- Excellent English and Spanish – preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player, with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Work autonomously.
- Have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Be detail-oriented, and good at problem-solving.
- Be highly motivated, and results-oriented.
- Work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- This position involves travel within Israel and abroad.
- Availability may be required at unusual hours, as part of supporting global operations.
- This is a full-time, hybrid (office/ work from home) position.