N-Drip is on a mission to save water resources while supporting agriculture around the world. Our disruptive gravity-powered micro-irrigation solutions and our decision support system, N-Drip Connect™, enable sustainable farming and an efficient water-energy-food cycle.
We are looking to hire a dependable planner to work with the operation team.
- Defining project objectives and allocating tasks and responsibilities to team members
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process (design, submission and review)
- Defining resource requirements with technical team and managing resource availability and allocation with office manager
- Outlining a project plan including a schedule
- Tracking milestones to deliver project on time
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to local project team and relevant corporate colleagues
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and budget
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks as they emerge
- Managing the relationship and communication between internal team members
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- Managing Construction Projects of Increasing Complexity: 2-3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Mcom (Prefered)
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident, competent, and serious about delivering results, while taking pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- Be capable of “out of the box” thinking and be comfortable with change, uncertainty, and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Be able to shift between “big picture” goals and small details that are crucial to project completion.
- Have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Have a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.