Come work with us
Choose from the open positions below and continue your journey of growth.
The Marcom manager will take responsibility for driving the execution of the marketing plan to support the business goals, including activities such as handling the company’s social media, producing supporting marketing materials, etc.
The position will also ask you to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s technology and business goals.
- Verify all marketing communication materials are in accordance with the company’s brand identity.
- Manage excellent working relationships with coworkers and service providers.
- Support the execution of the marketing and communication plan.
- Manage digital assets: website and social media and serve as subject matter expert in digital marketing.
- Help develop and execute a meaningful content plan in multiple formats.
- Interact with colleagues to ensure consistent positioning across all markets.
- Coordinate and guide external service providers to ensure optimized execution and results delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing communication.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing, social media, marketing campaigns, and lead generation optimization.
- Highly motivated, organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Result orientation, proactivity, problem solving, enthusiasm and dynamism.
- Full control of office tools (excel, power point, word)
- Experience with analytics & CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a global b2b company – an advantage.
- Experience in the Agriculture industry – an advantage.
- English at mother-tongue level.
We’re looking for talented developers to join us on our journey mission to change the world of farming by making it more efficient, with our revolutionary sustainable solutions!
N-Drip Connect™ is a management tool that generates actionable insights regarding optimal irrigation and fertilization, based on real-time data taken from the sensors we invented at the root zone.
We tell growers when and how much to irrigate and fertilize, their carbon footprint, and tons of additional insights to improve their practices, all by using a super-smart algorithm based on deep academic research.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Experience in ReactJS or Python
- Quick learning skills
- Pure development of new features!
- End to end development responsibility, server-side to client-side all the way
- Helping farmers all around the world! Yes, we’re helping your friends in Africa too
- Offices at Kefar Saba but the position is completely Hybrid, we use Slack of course
- Free and fresh mangos are guaranteed to the chosen candidate
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org