Come work with us
Choose from the open positions below and continue your journey of growth.
- Territory & market focus on Delta & Mid-West: Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Southwest Nebraska
- Additional travel to the Los Angeles head office, trade shows, or other markets occasionally
- Liaise field design information with design team
- Complete installations of irrigation system and related components
- Test and monitoring the system and equipment
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Develop working relationships with clients and service providers
- Follow up daily inquiries
- Assisting the sales team with generating leads
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar role/industry
- Demonstrated experience in irrigation systems
- Technical skills
- Troubleshoot and problem-solver
- High level of customer service
- Driven, reliable, and self-motivated
- Sales oriented
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to operate farm equipment including GPS guided
- Ability to work with level transit and or a laser level
- Current driver’s license
For our factory in Migdal Haemek, we are looking for production employees. No previous experience required.
Working in day/night shifts.
Promotion options for candidates who will be found suitable.
Dedicated and reliable employees with a desire to grow and develop with the company.
Availability to work in shifts.To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org