Come work with us
Choose from the open positions below and continue your journey of growth.
REGION: California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico
REPORTING TO: Director of Business Development, USA
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support sales efforts in the region.
- Liaise with design team regarding field design.
- Carry out installations of irrigation systems and related components.
- Test and monitor the system and equipment.
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of installed systems.
- Operate and troubleshoot soil sensors (unique brand).
- Develop working relationships with clients and service providers.
- Report to management on customer needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 5 years’ work experience in agriculture, in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience of drip irrigation systems.
Skills & Attributes:
- Technical skills and knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work in field environment, as part of a team or independently.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Customer-centric, able to offer a high level of customer service.
- Driven, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Ability to drive between field locations – current driver’s license essential.
- Planning and organization.
- Excited to work in an innovative and agile environment.