Come work with us
Choose from the open positions below and continue your journey of growth.
REGION: Kfar Saba, Israel
REPORTING TO: VP Sales
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating commercial leads and pursuing them until conversion to sales
- Engaging in ongoing communication with the company’s overseas customers, including conveying all relevant information to and from the customer
- Coordinating timely delivery of N-Drip’s products to customers, through to installation, including understanding of back-office activities such as order confirmations, monitoring deliveries, etc, and working with multiple interfaces within the organization
- Producing periodic reports regarding the status of the company’s customers, their needs, etc.
At least two years’ in a Global Account Manager position
- Working with relevant information systems and ERP – a significant advantage
- Experience / background in agriculture – an advantage
- Sales background – a significant advantage
- Procurement and logistics – a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Very high level of English – a requirement; additional languages – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales and services oriented
- Driven, reliable and self-motivated
- Independent and responsible
- Detail oriented
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excited to work in an innovative and agile environment
- Availability outside normal working hours to work with overseas customers and partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ERP
The Marcom manager will take responsibility for driving the execution of the marketing plan to support the business goals, including activities such as handling the company’s social media, producing supporting marketing materials, etc.
The position will also ask you to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s technology and business goals.
- Verify all marketing communication materials are in accordance with the company’s brand identity.
- Manage excellent working relationships with coworkers and service providers.
- Support the execution of the marketing and communication plan.
- Manage digital assets: website and social media and serve as subject matter expert in digital marketing.
- Help develop and execute a meaningful content plan in multiple formats.
- Interact with colleagues to ensure consistent positioning across all markets.
- Coordinate and guide external service providers to ensure optimized execution and results delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing communication.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing, social media, marketing campaigns, and lead generation optimization.
- Highly motivated, organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Result orientation, proactivity, problem solving, enthusiasm and dynamism.
- Full control of office tools (excel, power point, word)
- Experience with analytics & CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a global b2b company – an advantage.
- Experience in the Agriculture industry – an advantage.
- English at mother-tongue level.