Come work with us
Choose from the open positions below and continue your journey of growth.
REGION: California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico
REPORTING TO: Director of Business Development, USA
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support sales efforts in the region.
- Liaise with design team regarding field design.
- Carry out installations of irrigation systems and related components.
- Test and monitor the system and equipment.
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of installed systems.
- Operate and troubleshoot soil sensors (unique brand).
- Develop working relationships with clients and service providers.
- Report to management on customer needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 5 years’ work experience in agriculture, in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience of drip irrigation systems.
Skills & Attributes:
- Technical skills and knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work in field environment, as part of a team or independently.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Customer-centric, able to offer a high level of customer service.
- Driven, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Ability to drive between field locations – current driver’s license essential.
- Planning and organization.
- Excited to work in an innovative and agile environment.
The Marcom specialist will take responsibility for driving the execution of the marketing plan to support the business goals, including activities such as handling the company’s social media, producing supporting marketing materials, etc.
The position will also ask you to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s technology and business goals.
- Verify all marketing communication materials are in accordance with the company’s brand identity.
- Manage excellent working relationships with coworkers and service providers.
- Support the execution of the marketing and communication plan.
- Manage digital assets: website and social media and serve as subject matter expert in digital marketing.
- Help develop and execute a meaningful content plan in multiple formats.
- Interact with colleagues to ensure consistent positioning across all markets.
- Coordinate and guide external service providers to ensure optimized execution and results delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing communication.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing, social media, marketing campaigns, and lead generation optimization.
- Highly motivated, organized, extremely detail-oriented, and meticulous.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Result orientation, proactivity, problem-solving, enthusiasm, and dynamism.
- Full control of office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with analytics & CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a global b2b company – an advantage.
- Experience in the Agriculture industry – an advantage.
- English at mother-tongue level